Sunday 7 October 2012

I share my favourite thing this week ( and last weeks) - Dark gothic nails and great british bake off

I am obsessed with the new nail trend for a/w . Gothic dark nails where all over the cat walks this season , and I'm loving it .
Especially this one from No7 its a very dark blue it  looks black in some lights and it has little blue glitters in it which is totally gorgeous . whats your favourite goth nail colour?
Theirs two favourites this week because I was a lazy bum and did t do one last week (tut tut )
Last weeks was the great British bake off .

The great British bake off is a TV series where the competitor's compete in various stages to eventually the best British baker , and other anazing prizes such .Super exciting and really interesting even if you don't like baking , plus its pretty funny seeing the compete dropping cakes on the floor and just failing miserably at baking but most of the time they produce amazing things which makes  me want to get in the kitchen and bake bake bake bake bake !! 

more pictures coming soon !

1 comment: