Thursday 9 August 2012

I take a trip to the poundshop - Revelon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain , Pound shop dupe.

I found myself once again at the beauty section in the Pound Shop , the Chit Chat Juicy Lipstick in Peony  caught my eye ( awful name i know ! ) , Peony is a gorgeous soft baby pink , and its super buildable so great for when you want a suttle colour , or when you want your lips to pop . I then purchased Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in shade Darling Cherie , i haven't got any lip product in this type if shade its such a beautiful soft lilac, not sure i would layer it on though , it looks a bit clown like on me , but its lovely applied lightly. 

Obviously the prices are completely different the Revlon one being £5.99 in Superdrug as a introduction price , but it will soon be £7.99 , and the one from the Pound Shop is well......£1 duh ! 
When swatching them i found the Chit Chat one to be allot more creamy and easier to  apply , I think this is because its a lipstick not a stain , but the formula's are very much the same.
 Both products have the same amount of pigmentation , and the packaging is near enough the same both with a twisty bottom and plastic lid , only difference being  the Revlon one has fancy silver accents and a opaque lid . As you can see by the picture  you get more product in the Revlon lip stain , both have very distinctive scents , I admit I prefer the Revlon scent as its very minty which i love love love , the chit chat lipstick has a strong fruity floral scent which is nice . 

    


Chit Chat Juicy Lipstick in Peony


 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Darling Cherie


 Overall the Chit Chat juicy lipstick ( that names just makes me cringe every time) is a great dupe , plus is only a pound so you cant really complain , will defiantly be repurchasing some more of these really impressed .  

 Will you me trying this dupe ? 

love love 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment